Contact the team

You are reporting the following problem report for being abusive, containing personal information, or similar:

O/S 132 Sunken blocked drain

Reported anonymously at 09:28, Fri 22 February 2019

Please can an inspector come out, the front wall to the house is coming off due to the vibration from vehicle/ lorries crashing in to sunken gulley drain, the road is collapsing around this drain and it is blocked which causes the road to flood, a foot deep, water comes through the letter box and down the drive despite raising the drive. I have had to put a 40 ft bolt through the house because of the shaking, this is continue to cause damage. I would like to meet a tech onsite.



Don't like forms?

You can email technical support directly.