Contact the team

You are reporting the following problem report for being abusive, containing personal information, or similar:

You can't miss it

Reported anonymously at 14:13, Thu 12 September 2019

AS BUCKINGHAMSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL REFUSE TO REPLACE THIS COLLAPSED SECTION OF ROAD, PLEASE ADVISE HOW I CAN CLAIM BACK FINANCIAL COMPENSATION FOR DAMAGE TO MY MOTORCYCLE CAUSED BY THIS ROAD WHICH HAS COMPLETELY FAILED? The road surface has completely collapsed across most of the road, I nearly crashed my motorcycle trying to avoid this ridiculous excuse for a road, that has been like this for ages now (getting worse over the last 2 years)



Don't like forms?

You can email technical support directly.